Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else just be yourself
Hello!! I’m doing a giveaway to thank my followers for being so supportive and perfect since I started this blog!! <3 It contains book that were already read by my but are still in a good condition and some new books too.
Another reason why I’m doing this is because people love giving me books, so sometimes I end up having more than one copy of the same book and I want other people to read these awsome books too!! :D
- Reblog the post. Likes will not count, sorry.
- You can reblog this as many times as you wish, but please don’t spam your followers.
- I ship internationally.
- I will use a random generator to pick the winner.
- The mortal intruments series:
- City of Bones
- City of Ashes
- City of Glass
- City of Fallen Angels
- City of Lost Souls
- The infernal devices triology:
- Clockwork Angel
- Clockwork Prince
- Clockwork Princess
- The Shadowhunter’s Codex Deluxe Edition.
- Divergent triology:
- The Hunger Games triology:
- The Hunger Games
- Catching Fire
- Hush Hush Saga:
- Hush, Hush
- Percy Jackson:
- The Lightning Thief
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Titan’s Curse
- The Battle of the Labyrinth
- The Last Olimpian
- The Fault In Our Stars. (It’s not in the pictures but I will be giving it away too)
- Books in Portuguese: (If you win this and you don’t speak portuguese, this will be given to someone else)
- Água Para Elefantes - Sara Gruen
- O Pequeno Príncipe - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Querido John - Nicholas Sparks
- O Guardião de Memórias - Kim Edwards
- O Cemitério - Stephen King
- A Guerra Dos Tronos - George R. R.
- Cidades de Papel - John Green
- Quem é você, Alasca? - John Green
TOTAL: 33 BOOKS!!
“My fans mean the entire world to me. I’m just a kid myself, so, it’s really wonderful to be able to relate to kids my age or younger or even older. They’re so energetic and wonderful and really just, empowering and encouraging. I always try to tell my fans that I never really can truly explain to them how grateful I am for them. I can’t really understand the fact that I can just go on a stage for an hour and sign as many autographs as I can; and they’re okay with that. And they wait 10 hours, fly from different countries and wait all day; and me just doing that is good enough. I don’t feel like that’s enough. They’re amazing.”